Hiding from a custom list is possible on who sees our post is possible making victim not remove them from the list.
December 11 | 2 Minutes Read
Attacker can hide in the specific friends list so that victim can’t see him while updating the list in the next post and attacker will be able to see the next post as well since victim couldn’t see him/her resulting in him/her not being removed while updating the specific people list while posting next post.
Steps of Reproduction:
- When posting we see specific friends in the privacy settings.
- User A adds User B along with many other users in this setting for a post.
- User B (attacker deactivates his account).
- User A won’t be able to remove user B (attacker) now while updating the specific friends list for a new post.
- Sunday, September 6, 2020 at 12:23 AM
- Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 4:07 AM
- Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 7:33 AM
- Bounty Awarded ($500)
- Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 9:36 PM
- Friday, December 11, 2020 at 10:25 AM