Hiding ourself in close friend’s list and avoiding victim to remove us from his close friend’s list.
April 23 | 2 Minutes Read
There is a feature in Facebook called close friend’s list which you can find here: https://www.facebook.com/bookmarks/lists this allows you to add someone as a close friend. Exploiting this will allow someone to hide oneself in the close friend’s list and not allow victim to remove them from the close friend’s list.
UserOne is in the close friend’s list of UserTwo.
Steps Of Reproduction:
- UserOne (Attacker) is in the close friend list of UserTwo (Victim).
- UserOne deactivates his account.
- UserTwo will no longer be able to see UserOne in his close friend’s list.
- UserOne reactivated his account and he will still be in the close friend’s list of UserTwo.
- Friday, March 13, 2020 at 5:23 PM
- Monday, April 13, 2020 at 2:45 PM
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 9:03 AM
- Bounty Awarded ($500)
- Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 4:20 PM